Should I be worried if my HCG level has dropped from 600 to 243 but I still have the symptoms?

I still have the breast tenderness and tired all the time.

Favorite Answer

I don't think your HCG levels are ever supposed to drop during pregnancy.

I want to know how you know your HCG levels; what did the doctor say?

Yes, sorry to say. In a healthy pregnancy, your HCG level should double every 48 hours or so. When it drops, it is the first sign of miscarriage. This happened to me and was the only symptom I had that I was miscarrying. I felt perfectly fine and had all of my pregnancy symptoms, but the baby had stopped growing.

Source(s): Miscarried at 12 weeks
  • Sorry to say but your probably miscarrying. In a healthy pregnancy, your HCG levels double every day. Your symtoms wont go away for like a week or 2 after the miscarriage is completed. Im soo sorry :-(

The hCG goes up at first...and then peaks.

The level will reach its peak in the first 8 - 11 weeks of pregnancy and then will decline and level off for the remainder of the pregnancy.

I too, want to know how you know your hCG levels.

You should definitely worry, because HCG LEVELS should double every 48 hours, and if your droping it could mean that you are miscarrying. I advise you to have another evaluation to be sure, and if it comes to that predictament, I am sorry, and Spread baby dust to you and your partner for next try around.... Best wishes

I'm pretty sure that your levels should not drop and if they do then you will lose the baby. I would ask the doctor but I don't think thats a good sign

It happened to me and I lost my baby. you definitely need to get checked out. Hope everything works out.

I had the same thing but infortunaley still lost the baby. But, please call your dr if you are worried.

I am sorry for your loss, if that is what it is.