Since exorcisms are not performed in Judaism, how are hauntings dealt with? ?

I got a brilliant answer for my previous question about exorcisms not being performed in Judaism, and that they don't believe in Demonic possessions etc. Fair enough.. What happens if a nice Jewish family moves into a new house, then after a few days, strange things begin to happen - knocking sounds on... show more I got a brilliant answer for my previous question about exorcisms not being performed in Judaism, and that they don't believe in Demonic possessions etc. Fair enough..

What happens if a nice Jewish family moves into a new house, then after a few days, strange things begin to happen - knocking sounds on walls, the piano plays by itself, strange sounds etc, poltergeist activity, you get the idea...

We have documentations of such phenomena among Christians (and other religions) in which a Minister or Priest is called to perform an exorcism or blessing in the house.

But since exorcisms are not performed in Judaism, how would a Jewish family deal with such phenomena? Or does that ever happen at all?

Thanks in advance.