Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Is 42 the answer to everything?

What will you order at the restaurant at the end of the universe? How would you design your planet? And why is sperm falling from the sky, followed by potted plant?

Best Answer

According to the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy 42 is the answer to the most important question ever asked by mankind. The problem turned out to be that they had long ago forgotten what the question was. So it is the answer that explains everything, we just do not know what context to use it in.

Source(s): MM

It has to do with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Its a sci-fi book about a computer that says after millions of years that the answer to the ultimate question is 42. You can research the book and read about it. The author states that he randomly chose 42, for no special reason, yet people are finding special meanings in the number. Good luck.

42 is the number of lines in a column of text in the Torah. 42 is the number of months the Beast shall reign according to The Revelation of St. John the Divine. Jerusalem covers 42 square miles. But most telling is the fact that Elvis died at age 42. How much more proof do you need that 42 is indeed the answer to life, the universe and everything. Now, if we only knew the question...

thats soo cute...having sperm falling from the sky followed by potted plants haha is that ur ideal world?

maybe 42 light years is the answer to everythng

It's the answer to "What is 22 + 20?"

I won't order anything ... I'll be gone.

I wouldn't change a thing about the planet.

I have no idea

No. The answer to life, the universe, and everything is over 9000.

no its 27

Absolutely not.... (take 2+2 for example)

It will definitely NOT be escargot !!

I'd like to start off with oxygen, water. a good food supply and a little sunshine, if you don't mind.......

And

I don't know where you are... but... I'd invest in a really good umbrella, preferably one out of metal ... if I were you !!

☼ ////

No its 23 I see it everywhere 23 is the answer to everything

I think I must have woken up to the wrong parallel universe today

Y!A is just weird