Who is the top contender in the AFC and NFC 2009-10?

I have the Patriots in the AFC with Brady back and the Eagles in the NFC as I'm sure next year is their last ditch effort with Dawkins and Westbrook who are not getting any younger. Who do you see making the playoffs. Keep in mind I don't think this is who will go to the SB. AFC North-Steelers 11-5 are... show more I have the Patriots in the AFC with Brady back and the Eagles in the NFC as I'm sure next year is their last ditch effort with Dawkins and Westbrook who are not getting any younger. Who do you see making the playoffs. Keep in mind I don't think this is who will go to the SB.

AFC
North-Steelers 11-5 are always consistently good they have great management and they know how to draft and awesome D.
East-Patriots 13-3 with Brady back they should be good again like 13-3 good or somewhere along those lines.
West-Chargers 11-5 they have Merriman back and he covered up the holes on their defense and they will add solid players via draft and FA.
South-Jaguars 11-5 they will fix their O line and defense and MJD will have his 1st 1000+ season carrying most of the work load.
WC-Ravens 10-6 Flacco will improve with another season
WC-Titans-10-6 The defense will get them here once again

NFC
North-Packers 10-6 they will be healthy on defense which should let them win the North and Rodgers will have more experience.
East-Eagles 12-4 they will be like the Eagles of old and they know what they missed out on in the loss to the Cardinals a really solid team with depth on defense.
South-Saints 11-5 I think they can improve their defense enough to not be a liability in games.
West-Cardinals 10-6-They will resign their FAs and draft well and Warner should be back.
WC-Cowboys 11-5- They are talented and rid themselves of one bad seed already.
WC-Giants 10-6-No Plax=less wins for Eli as no one will catch his overthrown balls. The defense and running game will get them a WC.
Update: Nick that is your own opinion so good for you this is mine I just wanted to see what are other peoples opinions. I'm not changing anything.
Update 2: Sure GTE whatever you wish. Runyan and Thomas probably won't come back as they are really old but they might come back for cheap you never know. I don't have the Colts cause Dungy isn't the coach this time and I think they have to transition and thats why the Broncos are not in my picks either. Also the... show more Sure GTE whatever you wish. Runyan and Thomas probably won't come back as they are really old but they might come back for cheap you never know. I don't have the Colts cause Dungy isn't the coach this time and I think they have to transition and thats why the Broncos are not in my picks either. Also the Colts look like they don't have that certain spark they use to have. Plus Harrison will probably be a cap casualty.