Why is life so unpredictable?

Why do they say when life hands you lemons make lemonade?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

life is unpredictable because you can't see the future and therefore don't know what's going to happen. and when life gives u lemons make lemonades, it means take advantage of the situation and make something good out of it.

• They say to make lemonade because they want you continue on. If everyone in the world were to give up then nothing would get done. Life can suck pretty bad sometimes but if you continue you can experience some good things too. Even if you only have a few happy moments in time its better then none. Go I guess the meaning of the saying is not to let life get you down, you have to work with what you have.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it means one should do the best with what they have. I love lemonade. I also like unpredictable. life is what happens when you are busy making other plans..

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think it means that when life is hard, (The lemons.) you make it as good as you can get it (The lemonade.)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

it just is.

nothing in life is set in stone.

and as for the lemonade one: whatever comes to you in life you just have to deal with what you got

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Life is built upon your mindsets. If you don't want to be bored, you will attract crazy~ness. It's not so bad! The point of that saying is for you to take the crackpot you got and still be happy.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Else you'll be crushed by the dozens and dozens of lemons that are thrown at you each year, you have to take things in stride to get by.

• 1 decade ago

Because you better be prepared to make the best out of any situation cuz no one promises you isss always gonna be good. ISSS UP TO YOU to make it that way!

Life is only perfect in all its imperfections!!!! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

because if life was predictable most people would be commiting sucide, and there would be a whole bunch of concited people knowing their gunna make it big.

• 1 decade ago

use what life gives you to the best of your advantage, or something like that

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.