Would someone like to help me translate my spanish essay ( spanish 2 )?

Hey, okay so im in spanish two and i have to write a essay, but im really bad at writing it down, i can read and speak it, but i cant write it. My weekend ritual beings with waking up, i brush my hair and brush my teeth, i put on make up, and get dressed. After I get ready for my day i start to do my chores.... show more Hey, okay so im in spanish two and i have to write a essay, but im really bad at writing it down, i can read and speak it, but i cant write it.

My weekend ritual beings with waking up, i brush my hair and brush my teeth, i put on make up, and get dressed. After I get ready for my day i start to do my chores. First i clean my room, i vacuum the floor and wash the dirty cloths. Then I dust the furniture and sweep the floor. I don’t like to clean. Finally when I finish my chores, I hang out with my friends, we like to go the the beach. We bring lots of sunscreen to protect our skin from burning. My mom makes food and we put it in the cooler. I like looking at shells and playing in the sand. Unfortunatly when it is cold outside we cant go to the beach, so we watch movies and play games.

thanks :)
Update: pleasedont use a translator, i know how to do that, i need like.. help from a native speaker or someone in like.. spanish 4