R&P~ Anyone else get the b*tch look in your car while listening to music?

Ya know, those b*tchy glares from people in cars next to you.....When I am with my friends, we often have loud music on (usually with friends its rap) and we goof off a ton, like dance and stuff....I am a pro at driving with my knee....but anyways, lmao, let's just lets say priceless moments in my car....but... show more Ya know, those b*tchy glares from people in cars next to you.....When I am with my friends, we often have loud music on (usually with friends its rap) and we goof off a ton, like dance and stuff....I am a pro at driving with my knee....but anyways, lmao, let's just lets say priceless moments in my car....but anyways, at stop lights and stuff, we get people looking over at us shaking their heads and GLARING at us.....hahaha...its quite hilarious I must say.....lol, good times...

So anyone else get the infamous b*tch looks while driving and listening to music??........

BMQ~ Favorite songs to BLARE in your car?
RBQ~ Contact you'd be best friends, etc ;) with in real life?

:)
Update: Annoying people is half the fun :P
Update 2: LMAO people....relax...its called having a good time with my friends......I know everyone is guilty of doing this at one point or another....with friends, in your car, blasting music....its just fun times....

and to that brat that said I don't have good taste, obviously ya don't know me :)
Update 3: JIMMY, thank you, I was thinking the same thing :)
Update 4: Thank god for FFAF and Death...I love you guys :)

FFAF oh yeah, wayyy more...haha ;)
Update 5: LMAO!!!!!!! ZACH....hahahahahaha!!!! That is priceless!!!! :)