chicago white sox disses?

im a die hard cubs fan and at least once a day some sox fan comes up to me and says **** like well at least we've won the world series within a hundred years and i need some quick negative facts about the sox to tell them off, otherwise i stand there like an idiot, anything would be great

Favorite Answer

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a White Sox fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are White Sox fans.

Wanting to impress their teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says, "Janie, why didn't you raise your hand?"

"Because I'm not a White Sox fan," she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, "Well, if you are not a White Sox fan, then who are you a fan of?"

"I am a Cubs fan, and proud of it," Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears. "Janie, why pray tell are you a Cubs fan?"

"Because my mom is a Cubs fan, and my dad is Cubs fan, so I'm a Cubs fan too!"

"Well," said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, "that is no reason for you to be a Cubs fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all of the time. What if your mom was a hooker and your dad was a drug addict, what would you be then?"

"Then," Janie smiled, "I'd be a White Sox fan."

Any parallels drawn between sox fans and prison time are also acceptable (like, "I hear they moved the Sox rally to (insert name of nearest jail) to make it more convenient for fans")

You could also point out that the Cubs have won 16 pennants to the Sox's 6 or that the Cubs have gone .514 all-time with 10,082 wins while the Sox are 8 points back at .506 with a mere 8,461 wins.

But really you can't get too complicated or use big words when you say these things, most Sox fans dropped out of school so they might not understand you.

Seriously? That's the same thing as me, except Cubs fans do that. That definately is not a true Sox fan.

Maybe bring up the 1919 Black Sox Scandal. If he doesn't care, because it's actually fascinating, he isn't a true fan, simple as that.

Then you can bug him about being an untrue fan.

Why I answered this, I do not know. But I felt like the possibility of helping a Sox fan become a true fan someday and appreciate the history is good.

• hahaha, Obama likes the White Sox

This question is so dumb, that even a White Sox fan will answer it

You could say that the white sox are so dumb that they sold away the 1917 World Series but that might be kind of dumb

yo man i have a good one.....

your so stupid that your a white sox fan

your so fat your a white sox fan

your so poor your a white sox fan

Source(s): yankees fan