Creative elementary school science fair project ideas?

Any creative science fair project ideas for a fifth grader.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do magnets attract all metal? something with plants? lolz. maybe use this site: http://www.terimore.com/

i remember that for some reason they canceled the science fair when i was your age that time. in 4th grade i remember doing this solar system. it had foam balls of different colors.

• 1 decade ago

this is always an easy one...take fifteen plants and divide them into 3 groups. do different things to groups one and two (the third is a control group). for example I gave group 1 sugar in their water and group 2 salt in theirs. Then i measured which one grew better compared to the control group....but you could pretty much use anything in the water...i mean as long as you do not think it will kill them. and just use like a pack of seeds. they are only like a dollar..

• 1 decade ago

model volcano, model solar-system, I dunno.

My grade 5 science fair project was a computer simulation of an anthill I wrote in Squeek.

Or you could try and win he fair and do a project on the Half Life of Carbon 14.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The practical application of Thermite

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the effectiveness of different types of paper towels, the lasting of different brands of batteries! you could also do a solar system or something about the beach and shells or fossils! :)

• 1 decade ago

Lucid dreams.

• 1 decade ago

makin plasma in a microwave

• Biomes if you guys are learning about biomes.

Source(s): A BIG science freak
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.