Good websites for teen love quotes ?

do you know any websites that have love quotes and are for teenagers?

Favorite Answer

Here are some quotes. Web sites I've had good luck with are at the bottom.

You are the only person that can make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.The Hot Chick

Do you love me because I am beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me? Oscar Hammerstein II, Cinderella

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you." --Roy Croft

True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Jason Jordan

Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real. Iris Murdoch

If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say I love you. unknown

Love is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery

With love and patience, nothing is impossible. Daisaku Ikeda

Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it. English proverb

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. Alexander Smith

Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough. G. Moore

Came but for friendship, and took away love.Thomas Moore

Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life. Leo Buscaglia

If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me. Montaigne

I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. Kyle Schmidt

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides." David Viscott

"There is no remedy for love but to love more." Henry David Thoreau

"Passion makes the world go round. Love just makes it a safer place." Ice T

Everything I do, I do it for you. Anything that might be special in me… is you. Great Expectations

"You had me at hello." - Dorothy Boyd (Renee Zellweger) in Jerry Maguire (1996)

Take love, multiply it by infinity and take it to the depths of forever.. and you still have only a glimpse of how I feel for you.~ Meet Joe Black

May I ask your name, my lady? Or perhaps angels have no names, only beautiful faces. ~ A Knight’s Tale

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.~ Good Will Hunting

The being in love is better than the falling in love.~ Simply Irrestible

The best love is the kind

that awakens the soul

and makes us reach for more;

that plants a fire in our hearts

and brings peace to our minds ....

That's what you've given me

and that's what I hope to give to you forever.

~ The Notebook

http://quotegarden.com/love.html

http://quotations.about.com/od/toppicks/tp/10_cute...

One more good website is there :http://sayingimages.net/

I love this site. It has amazing collection of love quotations with Images.

Peter Ustinov Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look, which becomes a habit. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted. Ben Hecht Love is the magician that pulls man out of his own hat. Franklin P. jones Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

For best n cute love quotes try this.....

www.parasdhirani.blogspot.com