Joshua, Nathan, or Noah?

We're currently leaning towards Joshua. I wanted to see if anyone could change my opinion of the name that I've always loved.

I really like biblical names as evidenced by his big brothers, Jacob and Zachary.

I'm not even sure if its a boy yet, nor do I know if I want to find out.

Favorite Answer

I LOVE Noah. I too love Biblical names and in the Bible Noah was a great Christian. He followed God even when everyone around him was abandoning the Lord. But Noah and his family remained faithful. So faithful as to build a huge ark!! I personally love the name Noah! But Joshua is nice too! And he was a good person as well!

Joshua

• ?

Nathan

Noah & Joshua are both Great!!

I like Noah Joshua or even Joshua Noah!

i like Noah a little more that Joshua though(:

Nathan

I like Joshua and Noah- those are both in my very short favorite list! I dislike Nathan though...not sure why, it just never clicks for me.

I love Joshua and you should go for that if you want to.

But I really like Noah as well, and it would mean that all of your children had a different first letter for their names.

Good Luck!!

I just had a baby boy and I named him Noah. But me and my husband also liked Joshua. They're all nice names.

Thats a tough one i love all those names for a boy. I like the name joshua and josh as a nickname.

• kbert.

i dont like Joshua but i love Nathan and Noah! Nathen preferably.