Joshua, Nathan, or Noah?

We're currently leaning towards Joshua. I wanted to see if anyone could change my opinion of the name that I've always loved.

I really like biblical names as evidenced by his big brothers, Jacob and Zachary.

I'm not even sure if its a boy yet, nor do I know if I want to find out.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE Noah. I too love Biblical names and in the Bible Noah was a great Christian. He followed God even when everyone around him was abandoning the Lord. But Noah and his family remained faithful. So faithful as to build a huge ark!! I personally love the name Noah! But Joshua is nice too! And he was a good person as well!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Joshua

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Nathan

• 1 decade ago

Noah & Joshua are both Great!!

I like Noah Joshua or even Joshua Noah!

i like Noah a little more that Joshua though(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Nathan

• 1 decade ago

I like Joshua and Noah- those are both in my very short favorite list! I dislike Nathan though...not sure why, it just never clicks for me.

• 1 decade ago

I love Joshua and you should go for that if you want to.

But I really like Noah as well, and it would mean that all of your children had a different first letter for their names.

Good Luck!!

• 1 decade ago

I just had a baby boy and I named him Noah. But me and my husband also liked Joshua. They're all nice names.

• 1 decade ago

Thats a tough one i love all those names for a boy. I like the name joshua and josh as a nickname.

• kbert.
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i dont like Joshua but i love Nathan and Noah! Nathen preferably.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.