Need help with finding directions on Map Quest!?
Ok so I need help finding directions to somewhere on Map Quest if you could help me?
I'm starting off in Toronto Canada .. at Islington and Lakeshore...(thats the intersection)
and I want to get to Stovetop Rexdale
- fizLv 61 decade agoFavorite Answer
By "Stovetop", you mean that housing complex on Martin Grove between Albion and Finch, right? The address there is 1801-1827 Martin Grove Road.
I always have problems with Map Quest (especially when using intersections as start/end points), so I'd recommend using Google Maps instead..
There are several ways you can get to your destination. Here's a Google Map with one possible route: http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=is...
I haven't tried Map Quest to get your directions, but when searching, be sure to type the street names in their proper form. In this case: "Martin Grove Road", "Albion Road", "Islington Avenue", and "Lake Shore Blvd West".
Hope this helps.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1. "Stovetop" is an "Ontario Housing Community", in Rexdale, Ontario, on Martingrove Road, between Albion Road and Finch Avenue West. There you find lots of Black and Caribbean immigrants. View http://www.rapdict.org/Stovetop
2. "Stovetop" is a bad neighborhood. Aggressive and/or armed motorists get into fights every day. Gang activity. Ghetto talk. Turf of the local Crips. Shootings are common. Rexdale used to be the home of large English and Scottish populations and wealthy corporations, but is now home of a large number of Blacks. And certain areas of it, such as Stovetop and Jamestown, are completely populated by Blacks. View http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3...
3. FYI, your English is curious. When you ask, "Need help with finding directions on Map Quest!? Ok so I need help finding directions to somewhere on Map Quest if you could help me? I'm starting off in Toronto Canada .. at Islington and Lakeshore...(thats the intersection) and I want to get to Stovetop Rexdale. help!", do you mean to ask, "Where is Stovetop, Rexdale, Ontario?"
4. FYI, before you use Mapquest, http://www.mapquest.com/ you should know where you're traveling to. Before you ask for directions, you should know your destination. "Stovetop" is not exactly a household name, so be as specific as possible. Use up to 100 words to describe your destination. What is this "Stovetop Rexdale"? Is it a street... a store... a service.... an apartment complex... the name of a business at some unknown address in Rexdale, Ontario?
5. FYI, your English is curious. When you say, "Need help with finding directions on Map Quest!?" this is not a question, but a statement followed by exclamation and question marks, neither of which makes your statement a question.
6. FYI, "Islington and Lakeshore" is not Toronto, but Etobicoke. And Rexdale is ambigious, too, because it's the name of the municipality called "Rexdale, Ontario", which is now "Etobicoke, Ontario". And "Rexdale" is also the name of a "Rexdale Boulevard" which is also in Rexdale, Ontario. And there are neither streets nor private businesses that bear the name, "Stovetop" in Rexdale, Ontario.
I hope this helps.
- 6 years ago
map quest driving directions
- lissaLv 44 years ago
This question is worth people's attention
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 6 years ago
11748 hatcher cr Orlando fl 32824
- Anonymous5 years ago
Seymour tex may st and ingram st
- Anonymous4 years ago
Not completely sure about this one