Is Billy Graham a false teacher?

Says that he denied Jesus being the ONLY WAY.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=axxlXy6bLH0

Did he actually mean what he said?

Favorite Answer

Billy Graham has stuck to Jesus being the only way to get hEaven. He has never wavered from the fact Jesus is GOD. He has never stopped from belief in the trinity. Sounds like he is being cut and pasted or misquoted, or misunderstood.

I have friends that are Mormon, I have friends that are Catholic and i have friends that have no real belief in GOD. They are more Christian in their everyday actions then the ones that condemn others in the name of Christ.

Just because someone associates with others that are not of one strict belief does not mean they are not Christian as Suziu says. What IS "getting chummy" have to do with what you believe. Sounds very suspicious to me.

If Jesus was walking on this earth today where would you find him. On T.V. or a great big church? ( I doubt it)

You would find him in the poorest of neighborhoods saving the people that need him, not just the ones in houses sitting in circles with crumpets and tea. One does not need anything to be a Christian but a believe in your heart of JESUS CHRIST and profess with your tongue. Billy Graham has never wavered from that fact.

Have you?

I have at times but understand it is the way of the world and it's influential weight.

Billy Understands this weight and has consistently brought that scriptural message of Romans 10 verse 9-13.

Thank you for your time.

I attended a Billy Graham rally interior the early 70s on the Albert corridor (London) I went in an extremely enterprise Christian, I got here out wanting to pass away the church. What I witnessed became into what many human beings could have considered at a rally in 30s Germany. an extremely frightening adventure. for advantageous I became atheist a pair of years later.

I always thought Billy Graham was a sellout. He was a media-made man. He snuggled up to political power for his own self-aggrandizement, his own wealth and fame. This is just what got Jesus so angry with the Pharisees, that they mixed a political message with their spiritual one.

When I was younger I was always angry that Graham seemed to endorse whatever president happened to be in the White House at the time, to come to prayer breakfasts, to tell us that God supported this man as our president. He did this with Johnson, then with Nixon, then with Carter, as if people could believe that God would choose such different men. He helped the presidents and they helped him!

I remember him supporting the war in Vietnam. I remember him being interviewed on TV, and the interviewer brought up that thousands of American boys had died in Vietnam this year. With a big grin pasted on his face Graham said that more people died on the highways, so it wasn't a big deal. That really got me mad.

But more recently I have more respect for Graham. He is respectable compared to the people who came later. 8^P The Farwells, Robertsons, etc. How can -true- Christians support such incredible hypocrisy and corruption?

YOu got your info from the wrong source.

Yes, Billy Graham is a Christian

No, He didn't deny Jesus

have you accepted Jesus into your heart? Check the Bible and read the book, gospel of John. Then you will know more about Jesus.

Do not take peoples opinion about that, take Jesus' opinion and find it in the Bible.

Billy Graham is a false teacher just like all the other preachers.

he eats penis and butt holes.

• Rene

WOW. I have to check into this. I never knew Billy taught a false doctrine. Then again, I never really listened to him.

no he is just a man trying to live up to jesus.

I've seen that video and posted a question about it before. I hope he did not mean it like it came out. If he does believe that, then he is teaching false doctrine. I think he has gotten real chummy with catholics and promise keepers who all praise ecumenicism.

He has always been a false teacher.