What happened in The Secret Life episode 12?

I missed it on TV, and I've definitely searched for hours and I can find every episode BUT that one. Even on ABC Family website, it says that the video for episode 12, The Secret Wedding of the American Teenager, is not available at this time. I just want someone to give me a very detailed description of this episode so that I know enough to just completely skip watching it and move onto the next episodes. Thanks. Oh, and by the way, I am not looking for a place to find this episode, especially if you have to download it. All I want is the summary. Thanks a bunch!

Best Answer

well pretty much ben, amy, grace, jake, and a few others get fake ids from school. ben and amy get married with the fake ids but the parents dont know about it. later on graces mom calls amys father and tells him whats goin on then he calls bens father. the 2 fathers go to the hotel where the reception was and breaks it up. all of them get there ids taken away. the fathers tell the kids that they r not really married. amy and ashley try to hide the weding from there mother. later on there mother goes to set up for the devorce and graces dad shows up and tells here about the weding. she finds amy and ben in her room and goes and talks to them about the weding and how there not really married.