this thing confuses me a lot. Girls help!!?

my gf and me have been on for a month now and actually no one in school knows about our relationship not even her friends only my best friend knows about our relationship and that too because he found out by himself.the thing that confuses me is that my gf doesn't want others to know about our relationship but her friends knew about her ex but she wants our relationship to be a secret so i am wondering why? your answers will mean a lot to me. thanks!!

Favorite Answer

Why all the secrecy? If you like each other, say so and live it. It sounds like she is playing games that are not necessary. One month is still very lust full and gamey, but if you are serious, don't put up with it. You have more important things to think about than if a girl likes your or not.

maybe she doesn`t want others to b n her business about her relationship...friends tend 2 b nosy when it comes 2 a friend who`s n a relationship..they think they should contribute to the relationship when it`s not their business..if she would rather keep it secret so her friends don`t influence her decisions about dating you. it`s ok 2 want a relationship 2 last and the best way 2 keep a relationship strong is 2 stay out of the limelight of your friends until the couple is ready.

however...this may b some kind of plan 2 let u noe that she could b embarrassed of you...but i`mmm pretty sure u wouldn`t go out w/ someone that is embarrassed about being seen w/ you. i`mm pretty sure u can pick up on that..lol

I would be a little skeptical about this. I mean, if I'm dating a guy..then I want everybody to know that he's mine! If she wants to keep it a secret then she either (A)Likes you, but is embarrassed by you or (B) Having somebody else on the side. Its just not a good thing when someone wants to keep a relationship a secret, ya know? I'm sorry, not trying t be rude, just honest. I would ask her why. Hope this helps!

I'm a girl and that has stumped me. I really have never seen the meaning of keeping a relationship secret. :/ Mostly because I have not gone out with someone I needed to do that with. So I have no idea.Sorry

There's a million and one reasons she might want to keep your relationship a secret. The only way to know for sure is asking her for yourself.

Source(s): Girl

Not to burst your bubble. but dont waste your time. dump her before she dumps you. It's bound to happen. Why would you want to be with someone who is not proud of being with you. Go find yourself I better girl that'll like you, and want people to know about your relationship. Seriously though.. Get out now. Your only setting yourself up for dissapointment..

it could mean a lot of things: shes embarrased of u, shes embarrased of what others would say to her, she doesnt want her freinds to think its a big deal, she wants to keep it a secret just cuz she wants to, etc

SHE IS CONFUSED BY WHAT HER FRIENDS WILL THINK OF YOU TWO DATING. GIVE HER TIME AND SHE WILL TELL HER FRIENDS IN HER OWN TIME IN HER OWN WAY! PLEASE DO NOT PUSH HER INTO TELLING THEM AS IT MAY MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT THAN THEY NEED TO BE GOOD LUCK !!!! :)

Source(s): PERSONAL EXPERIENCES

well to find out the true answer you should talk to her.

but if i had to make a guess maybe she's embarrassed?

another reason is maybe her friends don't like you?

i dunno... seriously ask HER.

may b she thanks her x will beat the snott outta u! thats how my x was i had to hide all by bfs after him cause he was 250 pound redneck no body wanted to date me cause they were scared of him lol