what is the wicked movie release date?

does anybody know when it's going to come to the movie theatres. also if you know of any good wicked movie trailers or concept videos could you tell me?

Favorite Answer

I checked imdb.com because your question is the first I'm hearing about this (WOOOO SO EXCITED). and they have a possible release date in 2010

Source(s): imdb.com

Still no date for premier has been set. I would guess late fall or early winter (xmas time) in 2010

WAIT WHAT WICKED A MOVIE NO WAY OMG THIS IS THE FIRST IVE HEARD OF IT NO WAY IM SO EXCITED WHAT SITE IS IT ON OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~