Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why are all the rap and hip hop stations crazy about Obama?

They seem to think he's the best thing that has ever happened to this country.

• Doc
    Favorite Answer

Just remember, you can't spell "Crap" without "Rap." Need I say more?

No, there are not any good rap stations. Rap=crap. Just to clear this up, I do not like boy bands. The reason that I do not like rap is because there is never a positive message. It's always about killing, robbing, and raping. Wow, what a great message for kids nowadays.

Heck! Even the country stations are crazy over Obama.

Just a thought, many are run by young or middle aged black people who of course would be excited can you blame them he did make History even if I did not vote for him.

I do not think he is the best he has just started and I think he has much to live up too still personally and it is too early to say if Bush was the worst ever still it takes time for history to make its decision.

Source(s): Di

Why do you listen to rap or hip hop?

What do you think... He is the first freakin BLACK PRESIDENT!!!! I don't understand why some people don't understand how big of a deal this is... Not only is he the first black president but he is the first different ethnic background besides white to become president. And it's not just rap and hip hop stations almost every station talks about him non stop now.

It's a free country dude. They can think what they want. Where I'm from all the pop and some rock n' roll stations are crazy about Obama too. Get off your racist bandwagon and come on over to the normal side of life. Go ahead, turn off Fox News and breathe a breath of fresh air. I know you can do it.

Liberals role model themselves off of pimps and prostitutes. Here's one prime example of a 12 year old girl who claims to be a Liberal and thinks it is "cool" to be a prostitute.

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-vZIowDUwdqR...

They just agree with most of the rest of the country.

cuz Hip-hop and rap rocks

and obama rocks

there is a connection!

• geri

Just about all the media are crazy about Obama.