Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Why are all the rap and hip hop stations crazy about Obama?

They seem to think he's the best thing that has ever happened to this country.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Doc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Just remember, you can't spell "Crap" without "Rap." Need I say more?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

No, there are not any good rap stations. Rap=crap. Just to clear this up, I do not like boy bands. The reason that I do not like rap is because there is never a positive message. It's always about killing, robbing, and raping. Wow, what a great message for kids nowadays.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heck! Even the country stations are crazy over Obama.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just a thought, many are run by young or middle aged black people who of course would be excited can you blame them he did make History even if I did not vote for him.

I do not think he is the best he has just started and I think he has much to live up too still personally and it is too early to say if Bush was the worst ever still it takes time for history to make its decision.

Source(s): Di
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why do you listen to rap or hip hop?

• 1 decade ago

What do you think... He is the first freakin BLACK PRESIDENT!!!! I don't understand why some people don't understand how big of a deal this is... Not only is he the first black president but he is the first different ethnic background besides white to become president. And it's not just rap and hip hop stations almost every station talks about him non stop now.

• 1 decade ago

It's a free country dude. They can think what they want. Where I'm from all the pop and some rock n' roll stations are crazy about Obama too. Get off your racist bandwagon and come on over to the normal side of life. Go ahead, turn off Fox News and breathe a breath of fresh air. I know you can do it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Liberals role model themselves off of pimps and prostitutes. Here's one prime example of a 12 year old girl who claims to be a Liberal and thinks it is "cool" to be a prostitute.

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-vZIowDUwdqR...

• 1 decade ago

They just agree with most of the rest of the country.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cuz Hip-hop and rap rocks

and obama rocks

there is a connection!

• geri
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Just about all the media are crazy about Obama.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.