Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesUnited StatesSeattle · 1 decade ago

Can anyone help me find a job in the Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue area? Resume and story attached. Anyone?

Ok... I have moved around a little over the past few years. I lived in Florida for about 6 1/2 years. I did move to Montana for a year to take care of my mother after a near-fatal accident. I moved back to FL, then my spouse's job took us to Portland, OR in March, 2008. Unfortunately, after our cross-country move, the company had layoffs and we couldn't survive on my salary alone in Portland. We are regrouping in Lafayette, LA where we have family and a much more affordable lifestyle. Both of us dislike it here very much, and miss the Northwest like crazy. We are looking at the Seattle area instead of Portland because the economy in Seattle is more sound. Resume below. I did not list my name, address or phone number for privacy reasons. If you would like to contact me, please reply to this question. Thank you!

__________________________________________________________

Experienced, successful, motivated Banking, Sales and Customer Relations manager with:

• 7+ years in Management

• 8+ years in Training and Team Building

• 12 years in Customer Relations

• 10 years in Sales

• Consistently led branch/store to receive nation-wide sales and customer relations rewards and recognition

• Customer/Client Relations expert

SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE:

MANAGEMENT:

• ACTING BRANCH MANAGER 60-75% of the time, overseeing 2 branches for four months during a company transition; Store Manager for a large, successful cellular telephone company

• EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND STAFF MANAGEMENT – Interviewing, hiring, employee performance reviews, disciplinary assessments and action, terminations, scheduling, coaching for better performance, behaviors, and time management

• TRAINING – Oversaw all training for my bank branches and stores, including federal regulations and compliance training, new-hire training, customer service and sales training, and staff-coach training

• OPERATIONS AND AUDITS – Maintained compliance records, created new branch-specific compliance policies that brought audit scores up and allowed for better organization in the branches, audited teller staff and coached to better results, forecasted cash needs, ordered and shipped cash inventories

• SALES AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS – Coached 7 to 15 employees to maximize sales and referral opportunities and to exceed customer loyalty goals, achieved recognition for success every quarter by building and maintaining a successful staff to stay among the top performers in the region, and reaching the highest standards in nation-wide performance and success, oversaw and wrote sales scripts

SALES AND CUSTOMER RELATIONS:

• TOP SALES PERFORMER – Consistently a top performer, receiving recognition for sales performance

• BANKING SALES – New accounts, including checking, savings and other savings products, loan officer, receiving top investment and mortgage referral recognition, coaching the teller staff for quality referral opportunities

• RETAIL SALES – Consistently a top performer selling home phone, internet, and wireless service, sold clothes and shoes for a high-end retailer, and sporting goods for a local retail and wholesale sporting goods company

• CUSTOMER LOYALTY – Built new and maintained long-lasting client relationships, always achieving top customer loyalty and service scores, continually followed up with customers to ensure a strong relationship

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY:

ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER – US Bank

Hillsboro, OR – 05/2008 – 08/2008

ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER II – Wells Fargo Bank

Billings, MT – 07/2006 – 05/2007

TELLER OPERATIONS MANAGER – Bank of America*

Sarasota, FL – 09/2005 – 03/2008

PERSONAL BANKER – Bank of America*

St Petersburg, FL – Promoted to next

STORE MANAGER – AT&T/Alpha Comm

Bradenton, FL – 09/2004 – 09/2005

WIRELESS MANAGER – Verizon

Clearwater, FL – 09/2002 – 09/2004

I search online daily. I have my resume posted on Monster.com and a few other sites. Please do not tell me which sites to search or papers, I'm already doing that. Thank you. :-)

Best Answer

Hopefully you've already posted on Craigslist ;)

Anyways, there are job fairs in the Seattle area and I believe there will be one at Qwest Field fairly soon.

There are job fairs held monthly in the region so perhaps you can try coming up for a weekend.

Here's a link to a calendar of events-

http://www.wa.gov/esd/calendar.htm

Good luck!

I LOVA YOU!!! haha there were a few that made me chuckle out loud...and It's even better because I have personally done number 5, and 8. However on number 8 I was the interviewer and the interviewee seemed nervous so I did it to lighten him up a bit(and I won by the way:P) lol thank you:)