What is the best day and time to go to the bank to avoid a crowd?

I am tired of always waiting in line at the bank with my fussy toddler who doesn't want to stand next to me. LOL> Is there a certain day or time where the bank usually isn't crowded?

Favorite Answer

My best guess is Tues-Thurs between 10-11.30.

10 am is good on Mon -Thurs.

Try not to go during lunch time or later in the day. Avoid the before work rush. Don't ever go to the bank on Fri. or Sat.

• what?

Banks tend to be pretty empty at around 11:00 pm on a Saturday night. (unless they're being robbed, i suppose.)

Other than that, it's always a craps shoot. 10:30 or 3:00 might be good. fridays are always packed, in my experience.

• debijs

~~Between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m., then in the afternoon best times are between 2:00 and 3:00.

These are when the lines are staffed the best (no lunch times and breaks), and also you eliminate allot of business customers. So it's your lightest customer traffic time.~~

Murphy's Law, lol. Basically if you don't want it to be crowded it will be. So...just idk...go to it and maybe it wont be crowded on that one day, OR! you will be front in line lol.

I usually go in the mornings. And I usually go through the drive through.