1 JL 12w3v3 or 1 12 fi SSD?

I'm going for a SQL system overall but mostly SQ. So far I have a DEH-P600UB pioneer head unit. For the front speakers I have TR650-CSi 6.5 component JLs. For the back I have TR690-TXi 6x9 JL speakers. This is all in a 2000 honda accord sedan. For the sub I only want one because I still want cargo room. I will put it in a ported box and I would also like a recommendation on a decent amp for either subwoofer. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Sounds like you've built a good system already. As for a sub/amp combo i'd go with the JL 12w3v3 single 2ohm version with a JL A1400 mono amp. Its matched perfectly for power (rms) and has a peak of 1000. Can also purchase the remote for the amp to dial in the bass for each song. Depending on your $$ situation this would be a great way to go. $220 for the amp and $170 for the sub + s&h at sonicelectronix.com

Kenwood Kac-9105D 1800-Watt type D Mono Amplifier mind-blowing amplifier powering my 2 Kicker Comp CVR subs each and every at 4ohm! i'm getting mind-blowing bass so little question this amp has no subject powering them up! basically confirm you realize that the amp you're finding out to purchase suits your audio device and it will supply you mind-blowing consequences! :)