promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

how do you pull that imaginary string out of your palm?

i wanna no how to pull that imaginary string from my palm please help

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow, I hadn't thought of this little trick in many years. If memory serves (from 1988) this is how it is done. In this example, you'll be demonstrating the trick on a friend. You'll be using both hands, one to lock off the wrist, the other to rub some of the remaining blood out of

the hand. For this to work properly, your friend will need to make the tightest fist possible.

1. Ask your friend to hold out their hand (palm up). Tell them that when you slap their hand, they should make the tightest fist possible.

2. Gently slap their palm and after they make their tight fist, wrap one of your hands around their wrist. The purpose of this is to slow the blood flow to the hand.

3. Use your other hand to squeeze and rub the remaining blood out of their fist. You should do this for a minute or two. The hand should turn

very white if done successfully.

4. Ask them to slowly open their hand, but keep your other hand locked on their wrist.

5. Touch each one of their fingertips, and act like you're pulling an imaginary objects out them. This is just to enhance the effect.

6. Release your grip on their wrist, and then gently pinch the center of their palm, and then slowly move upwards as if you were pulling a thread from their palm. To them, it should feel real.

Source(s): My childhood
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

squeeze your hand really tight into a fist, then rub it hard with the other hand, in strokes towards your heart to get all the blood out of it.

Open your closed hand and immediately touch the center of your hand with a finger from your other hand like you're grabbing a string that is sitting in your palm, and pull your hand up like you're pulling the string out. As the blood rushes into your hand, it gives it the feeling and your brain makes the connection that you're pulling the string becuase you've tricked yourself into thinking there's a string there when you act like you're pulling it out.

• 1 decade ago

OKAY here how it goes you play it up and slap their had then grabbing on to their wrist hard enough to stop the blood flow you tell them to close their hand(make a fist), then you squeeze their fist tight and tell them to open their hand still holding onto their wrist, then you brush ur fingers over theirs and pretend like ur pulling a string out of their hand while slowly lettng go of their wrist. THE EFFECT the blood flowing back into the hand gives them a weird feeling in their hand lol:)

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how do you pull that imaginary string out of your palm?

i wanna no how to pull that imaginary string from my palm please help

Source(s): pull imaginary string palm: https://shortly.im/VlFob
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

Well what you do is tell someone to hold out their hand and when they do you squeeze the tip of each of their fingers twice. After that you pinch the inside of their hand lightly and pull outward spiraling your hand. It will give the person the sensation of a string coming out of the middle of their hand.

• 1 decade ago

you imagine pulling it !!

• 1 decade ago

i dont even now what you are talking about

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.