NFLPA - NFL contract...2011 Lockout?

I really don't want to sound like one of those people who are idiots and believe everything they hear. I vaguely remember seeing a reference to this in the preseason. I think it was in some article in the paper, maybe on a tv/radio show, maybe both. But I remember it had something to do with a contract... show more I really don't want to sound like one of those people who are idiots and believe everything they hear. I vaguely remember seeing a reference to this in the preseason. I think it was in some article in the paper, maybe on a tv/radio show, maybe both. But I remember it had something to do with a contract between the NFL Players Association and the NFL that expired in 2011, and the way things are going, it might not get settled by then.

Do you have any information? I'm just really curious right now. I definitely remember seeing something, but I can't remember much more.