Who knows everything about taylor swift?

I do I no everything she is 19 and she has a brother she has a cat her birthday is on dec 13 and she lives in nashville, tennessee united states she is the best singer i know alot more but i cant tell

Favorite Answer

Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American country-pop singer-songwriter. In 2006, she released her debut single "Tim McGraw", which peaked at number six on the Billboard country charts. Later in October 2006, she released her self-titled debut album, which produced five hit singles on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts and was certified 3× Multi-Platinum by the RIAA. The New York Times described Swift as "one of pop's finest songwriters, country’s foremost pragmatist and more in touch with her inner life than most adults".[1]

According to Nielsen SoundScan, Swift is the biggest selling artist of 2008 in America with combined sales of more than four million albums. Swift's Fearless and her self-titled album finished 2008 at number three and number six respectively, with sales of 2.1 and 1.5 million.[2] She was the first artist in the history of Nielsen SoundScan to have two different albums in the Top 10 on the year end album chart.[3] Fearless is also the first album since April 2004 to top the Billboard 200 in seven different weeks.[4] It also the first album by a female artist in country music history to log six weeks at #1 on The Billboard 200. In mid-January 2009, Swift became the first country artist to top the 2 million mark in paid downloads with three different songs. [5]

Early life

Swift was born in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania. She is the daughter of Scott and Andrea Swift. She has one younger brother, Austin.[6] Swift grew up on a Christmas tree farm outside of Reading, Pennsylvania, the daughter of a stock broker father and stay-at-home mother. When she was in fourth grade, Swift won a national poetry contest with a three-page long poem entitled "Monster In My Closet".[7][8] At the age of ten, Swift began to perform around her home town, singing at karaoke contests, festivals, and fairs, and also started writing songs.

Career

Early work

Swift's singing influences include her grandmother and LeAnn Rimes.[9] Although her grandmother was a professional opera singer,[10] Taylor's tastes always ran more toward country and she developed a love for Patsy Cline and Dolly Parton at an early age.[11] She also credits the Dixie Chicks and Shania Twain for demonstrating how much impact can be made by "stretching boundaries".[12]

At age eleven, Swift made her first trip to Nashville hoping to obtain a record deal by distributing a demo tape of her singing with karaoke songs. She gave a copy to every label on Music Row.[9] Swift faced rejection, not just from record labels, but also from her peers.[13] After Swift returned to Pennsylvania, she was asked to sing at the U.S. Open tennis tournament; her rendition of the national anthem received a lot of attention.[14]

Swift started writing songs and playing 12-string guitar when she was twelve. Swift began to regularly visit Nashville and wrote songs with local songwriters. By the time she was fourteen, her family decided to move to an outlying Nashville suburb.[15] When Swift was fifteen, she rejected a development deal with RCA Records because the company refused to allow her to record her own songs.[16] Swift then performed at Nashville's songwriters' venue, The Bluebird Café, catching the attention of Scott Borchetta[17] who signed her to his newly-formed record label, Big Machine Records. She also became the youngest staff songwriter ever hired by the Sony/ATV Tree publishing house.[18]

Music career

2006–2008: Debut album Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift performing at a café with a koa wood guitarSwift's first single, "Tim McGraw", was released to radio in Summer of 2006 and on October 24, 2006, her self-titled album was released. Swift wrote or co-wrote all of the songs on the album, which debuted at number 19 on the Billboard 200 and sold just 39,000 copies during its first week.[19] It later peaked at number one at Billboard Top Country Albums and number five at Billboard 200.[20] It also spent eight consecutive weeks at the top of the Top Country Albums charts[citation needed] and remained at the top for 24 out of 91 weeks.[21] The only other country artists this decade to achieve the number-one sales position for 20 weeks or more are The Dixie Chicks and Carrie Underwood.[22] As of November 2008, Taylor Swift has sold over three million copies and 7.5 million single downloads.[23]

Swift has surpassed the 148 million mark for music streams on MySpace. She is currently ranked in the Top 10 for the most MySpace visits for all genres of music, and is MySpace's current top-ranking Country artist.[24][dead link] Swift is the most searched musical artist on MySpace in 2008.[25]

Regarding "Tim McGraw", Swift said, "I wrote the song in my freshman year of high school. I was dating a guy who was about to go off to college. I knew we were going to break up so I started thinking of all the things that I knew would remind him of me. Surprisingly, the first thing that came to mind was that my favorite country arti

*Reading, PA *Big Machine Records *Not her boyfriend, not Drew *Math *first album titled Taylor Swift *Teardrops on My Guitar *Should've Said No *Next album Fearless *You Belong With Me *Kanye West ...perfect day ...going down ...strong, I'll move on. ...why can't you see? ...just say "yes." ... feel it now. ... you smile. ...nail on a chalk board ...(*we were) sitting there by the water Taylor Swift: 1. Invisible 2. Perfectly Good Heart 3. Mary's Song (Oh My, My, My) 4. Tied Together With A Smile 5. The Outside Fearless: 1. Fearless 2. Hey Stephen 3. You Belong With Me 4. Love Story 5. Breathe Speak Now: 1. Sparks Fly 2. Mean 3. Dear John 4. Ours 5. Mine Videos: 1. Our Song 2. Picture to Burn 3. Change 4. Tim McGraw 5. Teardrops on My Guitar This wasn't too hard! :) If I made any mistakes, I'd like the record to reflect that I was listening to Aaron Tippin and Sara Evans when I did this quiz. Grade easy! ;)

>.< Why is this in books?

>.<

and thats good, i try not to seem werid thorw and study up on

alll my fave singers and actors, actress. but thats okay that you do, but remember what you get, check always with at lets 3 sites because some like Wikpean lets ppl write and add on stuff to. just ot tell you. well i hope you have fun learning and reading about Taylor Swift!

p.s. she really is really pretty, and i love everyone of her songs.

I'm glad you like her. She's a credit to the music industry. But don't let your obsession rule your life!

you don't know that much

i know a lot about her but i don't go bragging and telling everyone

stop talking

well aren't you a fan.

Early life

Career

Early work

Music career

2006–2008: Debut album Taylor Swift

Regarding "Tim McGraw", Swift said, "I wrote the song in my freshman year of high school. I was dating a guy who was about to go off to college. I knew we were going to break up so I started thinking of all the things that I knew would remind him of me. Surprisingly, the first thing that came to mind was that my favorite country artist

wow. good for you.