Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If a girl with a big butt?

has a daughter will her daughter have a big butt?

just wondering

Update:

my mom and her mom have a big butt.

and so do me and my sister. we got it from our mom i guess i was wondering if my daugther will have a big butt lmao

39 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

*Drooling, lol*

Yeah, I believe the day you have a daughter she will inherit your big butt and she to will be "Bootylicious".

*still drooling*

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I have the EXACT same problem. Even when I was extremely skinny, I still had a huge butt. I get teased about it constantly by my friends and family. I refuse to wear thongs because it makes me even more self conscious about my butt. I get a lot more attention because of it, but I'm so scared that a guy is going to see me naked and have a different opinion about my butt without clothes on. It makes me nervous. I don't really know if there is anything to hide it. Nothing that I can find. My butt looks so much bigger than any other part of my body. I can totally relate to your problem. Don't worry though. I have had so many guys compliment my body structure, and most of them were referring to my large butt. They love it apparently, and unless they are retarded, they realize that big butts come with some cellulite. We can't all have a J-LO booty, although sometimes I wish I did. Good luck with accepting your body and becoming proud of how sexy you really are underneath all your insecurities.

• Hmm, good question.. it might have something to do with genetics, it might not. I think your daughter have a greater possibility of getting a big butt, but it also depends on the other half of the genes (who the father is/race).

My Great Grandmother and Grandmother had big breasts, my mom doesn't and neither does my sister, but I do..... so go figure. lol

Cheers girl =)

• 1 decade ago

well I have a big butt and my daughters are young yet but I think I passed on the bootylicious gene to them. I'll Get back to ya in about 10 years.

• Lin5 years agoReport

*squeezes* wow. That is a big butt

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The daughter can have or not have one, no one knows

I have a big butt and 2 daughters, only one seems to have one and the other not, she is more like her father

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Most likely, yes, and it is a wonderful thing for a girl to inherit. Big butts rule!

VIVA LA RAZA!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

NOt always my oldest daughter has no butt and skinny legs and I have a round badonkadonk with muscular legs.

• 1 decade ago

its a possibility because my friend has a big butt like me but her mom don't have a big butt

• 1 decade ago

Depends if she inherits the big butt gene

• 1 decade ago

genetics are shared 50/50 between both parents

chances are high depending on the father

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.