promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

For New Moon: What do you think of Dakota Fanning as Jane?

I haven't really seen her in any movies so I can't form an informed opinion, so I'm interested to see what others think.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I think she'll be fantastic, I really couldnt think of who would play Jane, and then when I heard, I thought "Yeah, that really works."

If you watch Hide and Seek (dont if like me, scary little children scare the bejesus outta you!), you'll see that you can really do scary!

Whoever plays Jane needs to be able to be simultaneously frightening but beautiful, so I think Dakota will do a great job.

I really cant think of any other actress that could do it, so yup, mucho approval.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

She's a great actress. I think she'll do great as Jane. Hide and Seek is a good movie to see in order to know what she can bring to the role.

• 1 decade ago

I don't really like her, but I guess she fits in the description of Jane, plus they also need big names/known stars to create buzz for the film. I would have rather they discovered some unknown.

• 1 decade ago

I actually think she'll be really good for Jane,since Jane is suppose to be like really tiny!!!

*Team Edward*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think she'll be great as Jane, she's a great actress

Like someone else said, Hide & Seek is one of her best!

• I think she'll do good as Jane

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.