For New Moon: What do you think of Dakota Fanning as Jane?

I haven't really seen her in any movies so I can't form an informed opinion, so I'm interested to see what others think.

Favorite Answer

I think she'll be fantastic, I really couldnt think of who would play Jane, and then when I heard, I thought "Yeah, that really works."

If you watch Hide and Seek (dont if like me, scary little children scare the bejesus outta you!), you'll see that you can really do scary!

Whoever plays Jane needs to be able to be simultaneously frightening but beautiful, so I think Dakota will do a great job.

I really cant think of any other actress that could do it, so yup, mucho approval.

She's a great actress. I think she'll do great as Jane. Hide and Seek is a good movie to see in order to know what she can bring to the role.

I don't really like her, but I guess she fits in the description of Jane, plus they also need big names/known stars to create buzz for the film. I would have rather they discovered some unknown.

I actually think she'll be really good for Jane,since Jane is suppose to be like really tiny!!!

*Team Edward*

I think she'll be great as Jane, she's a great actress

Like someone else said, Hide & Seek is one of her best!

• I think she'll do good as Jane