Blind Mag's song in Repo! The Genetic Opera?

Does anyone have the translation for the italian song she sings at the opera? I know it has something to do with what GeneCo did to her, but I'd like to see a translation. I can't find it.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

The song, Chromaggia , is about a bird that flew with an arrow tied to it's wing.

Italian:

TANTO TEMPO FA

UN UCCELLO FATALE DI NOME

CHROMAGGIA

INCROCIÒ IN VOLO LA FRECCIA DI UN

ARCIERE

LUNGO LE COSTE DI LAVA

PER ANNI, PENSANDO DI ESSERE

INSEGUITA,

SCAPPÒ DALLA FRECCIA

CHROMAGGIA, CHROMAGGIA

PERCHÉ NON AFFRONTI IL PERICOLO?

LA FRECCIA ERA LEGATA ALL'ALA

E LEI VOLAVA PER LIBERARSENE

TIRANDO LA FRECCIA,

ALTRI SON FERRITI PER MIA COLPA,

MIA COLPA

GIÚ! VERSO LA BOCCA DEL DIAVOLO!

LA SUA FRECCIA, I MIEI OCCHI.

CHROMAGGIA, COME TAKE THESE EYES...!

I WOULD RATHER BE BLIND!

Translation in English..

Once, a long time ago,

Lived a bird, the fatal bird,

Chromaggia.

She flew towards an archer's

Arrow off the Islands of St. Paul.

For years, she had run

from the arrow believing that it was

chasing her.

Chromaggia, Chromaggia,

They asked, why not continue to outfly

the danger? They could not see that

the arrow was tied to her wing. She

flew to untie it, and free them both.

By dragging the arrow,

Others are wounded by my

carelessness, my carelessness!

Down! Towards the devils

mouth! His arrow, my eyes.

CHROMAGGIA, COME TAKE THESE EYES...!

I WOULD RATHER BE BLIND!

Source(s): Sorry from www.repo-opera.com the official forum=)
  • Janine
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/8qlqC

Songs on the soundtrack featured in the movie: 1) Depraved Heart Murder at Sanitarium Square 2) Genetic Repo Man 3) Crucifixus 4) Things you see in a Graveyard 5) 21st Century Cure 6) Infected 7) Legal Assasin 8) Lungs and Livers 9) Mark it Up 10) Thankless Job 11) Before the Escape 12) Worthy Heirs? 13) Zydrate Anatomy 14) Night Surgeon 15) Chase the Morning 16) Everyone's a Composer 17) Come Back! 18) What Chance Has a 17 Year Old Girl? 19) Seventeen 20) Happiness is Not a Warm Scalpel 21) Gold 22) Tonight We Are Betrayed 23) At The Opera Tonight 24) We Started This Op'ra Sh*t 25) Interrogation Room Challenge 27) Chromaggia 28) Mag's Fall 29) Pièce De Résistance 30) Let the Monster Rise 31) A Ten Second Opera 32) I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much 33) Genetic Emancipation Songs on the soundtrack not featured in the movie: 1) A Repo Man's Daughter 2) Bravi! 3) Needle Through a Bug 4) A Ten Second Opera 5) Can't Get it up if the Girl's Breathing? 6) Rotti's Chapel Sermon Songs not on the soundtrack, featured in the movie (These are just for a mention, doubt you can download them anywhere): 1)The Prognosis 2) Nathan's Story 3) Tao of Mag 4) Rotti's Story 5) Limo Ride 6) A Ventriloquist's Mess 7) Largo's Little Helpers 8) Genterns 9) Luigi, Pavi, Amber Harass Mag 10) Seeing You Stirs Memories 11) Blind Mag's Story 12) Inopportune Telephone Call 13) Zydrate Support Network 14) Who Ordered Pizza? 15) Bloodbath! 16) Not Your Parents' Opera 17) Sawman's Lament 18) The Man Who Made You Sick 19) Cut the Ties 20) Shilo Turns Against Rotti 21) Epitaph Songs in the Credits: 1) VUK-R 2) Repo Man (revised version by Ogre) 3) Needle Through a Bug 4) Bravi! 5) Aching Hour

• Lisa
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Love Repo! Here they are in track listing: 1. At the Opera Tonight 2. Crucifixus 3. Things You See in a Graveyard 4. Infected 5. Legal Assassin 6. Bravi! 7. 21st Century Cure 8. Mark it Up 9. Can't Get it Up if a Girl's Breathing? 10. Zydrate Academy 11. Thankless Job 12. Chase the Morning 13. Night Surgeon 14. Seventeen 15. Gold 16. We Started This Op'Ra **** 17. Needle Through a Bug 18. Chromaggia 19. Let the Monster Rise 20. I Didn't Know I'd Love You So Much 21. Genetic Emancipation 22. Genetic Repo Man

• 3 years ago

Blind Mag

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not sure...i cant find the lyrics..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.