Should Israel march right back into Gaza Strip? ?

I mean since the Cease fire – although granted it was unilateral by Israel as Hamas said they would not stop firing till they left and Israel yet again said ok let us give you another chance and did it – now twice (that has made the main stream news) has attacked Israel this time resulting in deaths AGAIN, so

What is Israel to do?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Israel should re-occupy that area and stay there for good this time.

The media refuses to state what this is all about, and wants to make Israel out like the bully. It is, however, Israel that has given multiple chances to Hamas and Hezbollah, and yet they still want to talk big and try to act bigger. I'm surprised at the restraint Israel has shown.

I just don't understand how your are made to be the bad guy when you did everything to avoid the fight, nor did you start the fight? Enough is enough already. take the mosque, destroy the dome, and build the 3rd temple.

Israel could always use "non-lethal" projectiles in the form of pork products.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i hate to sound bloodthirsty but I think Israel should just level the entire gaza strip into a parking lot. These evolutionary rejects who are known as Hamas have no integrity or any idea of what peace is about. Since they have been swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool, they should be removed from adding to the other neanderthals currently breeding throughout much of the world

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They should not have left in the first place, until Hamas was unable to use the area to launch rockets at Israel.

• smythe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

egypt would desire to open its borders to enable nutrition and medicine etc. in yet that could additionally recommend commencing borders to weapons, drugs etc. which no sane guy or woman might enable for their u . s . a ....what human beings are asserting approximately Egypt not prepared to help is ridiculous, Egypt has sent in fairly some help and factors, and there are dissimilar charities devoted to assisting Palestine. additionally there's a good style of exposure and activities to furnish help for palestine (rather there became those days an egyptian programme episode devoted to coaching youthful toddlers in egypt approximately palestine and inspiring them and their households to help palestine). egyptians regard palestinians as there brothers and sisters yet there must be a stability between offering help and charity and not jeopardising egypt's protection.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel shouldn't have left in the first place, they should have stayed until they were 100% sure that the threat had been wiped out and all of the savages that posed a threat had been dispensed to the afterlife.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel should strip a two mile perimeter around their country. Bulid a wall, add mines & artillery.

• 1 decade ago

My advice to Israel is:

Yu go gurl

And don't listen to the UN this time

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Destroy the Gaza strip and they would finally have peace, roll in with tanks and level it.

• 1 decade ago

The Associated Press reports that it was not clear "if the bomb had been planted after the cease-fire took hold or whether it was an older device."

http://www.csmonitor.com/2009/0127/p99s01-duts.htm...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel should stop this war at once. This is ridiculous

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.