How do I import a CSV file of contact information into Excel and still retain the phone numbers?

I have over 300 people's phone numbers on my Nokia Phone - the Nokia software allows me to export this to a CSV file. Once exported I want to import it into an Excel Spreadsheet so I can work on the data but during importing Excel does a great job of screwing up the phone numbers - it either removes the leading... show more I have over 300 people's phone numbers on my Nokia Phone - the Nokia software allows me to export this to a CSV file. Once exported I want to import it into an Excel Spreadsheet so I can work on the data but during importing Excel does a great job of screwing up the phone numbers - it either removes the leading zero or + (plus) symbol used by mobile phones or changes it to a number like this 4.41234E+11

How can I import the entire list of contacts and not have excel screw up the phones numbers?