I am GAY and i have a crush on this saudi exchange student.?

I have a crush on this exchange student from saudi arabia, he seems really nice and we got to know each other at a coffe shop,

anywyas he seems somewhat interested in me( well at least if he was american i would think so) but since mannarism and stuff like that,

and values of relationships between men are different there, i was just wondering if there would be any chance for me to get with him.

is it okay to be with men if it is just making out/sex and not LOVE? i heard of that before... kinda like being Bi in the US is equillavant?

it seems to me that marrying a woman is a must thing to do. even if they do like men, is it okay to just mess around? how can you tell if a guy from saudi is gay ,, or even bisexual? or bi curious?

all i know is that the sence of homosexuality and bisexuality is different from the west..

oh and by the way, i consider him as the top and me as the bottom if that helps the situation better.....

thanks!

and okay he likes wentworth miller too,.....the guy from prison break... and he is gay i dont know if he knows about that tho

• Isobel
    Favorite Answer

All I can say is...Saudi Arabia is NOT a gay-friendly place. Gay people can be punished by the death penalty over there. This guy was raised in a place where gay men are whipped, fined, imprisoned, and killed for being homosexual.

I'd suggest vaguely bringing up the topic of homosexuality, or sparking a debate about a gay issue (like, "I wonder if gay marriage will become legal in America soon", or something of the sort). Watch his reaction. See if he says/indicates any anti-gay feelings or beliefs.

For your sake, I hope that he's okay with it, and I hope you're right about him being interested!

Well now

There is a slight chance that you can have a relationship with him, but it'll have to be quite secretive y'see.

In Saudi Arabia, they can pretty much sentence you to death for being gay. And even having a homosexual relationship with a saudi can get you in trouble with the Saudi.

"is it okay to be with men if it is just making out/sex and not LOVE? i heard of that before... kinda like being Bi in the US is equillavant?"

Um that depends. You mean one night stands? You can't really just go for sex and making out if you're not in a loving relationship.

You dont HAVE to marry a woman lol. It's your choice (Hopefully, you're not in one of those Anti-gay places)

If you DO have a sexual attraction to a woman, then that's great, you're bi sexual. or bi curious (In the other way)

Hmmmm I dunno how you can tell if he's gay/bi, maybe get to know him better, try to make him tell you his sexual orientation, If he's gay etc.

Yeah but overall, if anyone thats from Saudi Arabia find out that you're gay, and you like him, or you have a relationship with him, you might get in a lot of trouble.

So go for him and see what happens! And I personally think one should always be true to themselves and never ever live a lie. You can live a lie if you want but don't complain when it bites you in the ***.

But you need to ask yourself why you're after this guy? Is it for sex or getting to truly know him for the awesome guy he may be. Your motive will determine your outcome. If you're just out for sex then don't whine when theres nothing beyond it.

But if you're curious about different customs and whatnot then talk to saudi people to find out and get to know him better so you can understand.

Keep in mind that homosexuality is cause for a death sentence (literally) in Saudi Arabia, so he's probably going to be VERY wary of any such relationship.

If he's down, go for it! But it's not likely.

you have to be careful of those saudi guys, cause their minds can be fu*ked based on the things that they are taught...Saudis have no tolerance for homosexuality so if he did want to do something with you it would definitely be done secretly...but yeah some saudi men are cute as hell...i'd say go for it.

i dare u to ask him out........if he's a good muslim and wants to make his parents proud he will either say no to u and not be ur friend or smack u silly.....................by the way has he seen u with other guys before like making out??and if that relationship is over but yet now he is talking to u, then there is a good chance he's gay or atleast doesnt care if ur gay then(hes ur friend)

Arabian gas masks are a big hit with the saudis.

I wouldn't try anything, his parents will kill him if they find out. I doubt he even is gay. You'll find other guys.

go for it!!! maybe you can help him pack his shi.t for when he goes back to his home land