What would you think about this? Pervert?

I have facebook and somebody added me who i don't know but i accepted. I often don't recognize who the person is until i see their pictures..(i am bad for remembering names!) So she has no pictures, i don't recognize the name and then she/he sent me a message asking me how old my daughter is...I... show more I have facebook and somebody added me who i don't know but i accepted. I often don't recognize who the person is until i see their pictures..(i am bad for remembering names!)

So she has no pictures, i don't recognize the name and then she/he sent me a message asking me how old my daughter is...I replied asking who it was but they didn't reply.

I decided to have a good look on their page and details etc..
It seems all her friends are people with kids on their pictures, and there was LOTS of people posting on her wall 'who is this'?
So it seems like they are adding people who they don't actually know and that have children.

Would you be freaked out?
I am just kind of weirded out thinking that some pervert is looking at my little girls pictures.

Is there a way to delete her and block her?