Why won't my Hotmail Messenger (msn) remember me when I press "Remember Me"?

Okay...so recently I've noticed my messenger has been acting weird, (for about a month or so) and whenever I hope the Windows Live Messenger little box thing, type in username, password..etc. and then I've had to keep pressing "Remember Me" because I want it to just remember my username. But when I sign out, it forgets me. And I have no clue why it is doing that. I never had a problem with it before now.

So it'd be great if you helped.

If you didn't understand the problem fully..I'll write it again, this time shorter and briefer.

My Hotmail Messenger will not remember me after I sign out of it. I'll press "Remember Me" for JUST MY PASSWORD. do my business. (haha) on the computer, then when I press sign out, it doesn't remember me at all! And I keep having to type in my username and password a few times a day....( I sign in and out a bit)

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

• Favorite Answer

Just tick "Remember Me"... not "Remember My Password"!!

• Erika

I undergo in innovations. i replaced into approximately 6 - and my mothers and dads became the television on, extremely, extremely, loud and in basic terms gasped and sighed, and that they've been the two hugging one yet another and mum had tears in her eyes and dad replaced into rubbing her shoulders. My dad defined to me what had happened, who John Lennon replaced into and how his dying replaced into the end results of a few lone, crazed, fan. issues have replaced lots because of fact 1980. back then, the belief of a lone, crazed, delusional, gunman (& a fan as properly), definitely taking photos somebody well-known, appeared very, very, unusual. Now enable's speedy forward 17 years from 1980, to 1997 and the media insurance of say, (to apply an occasion), the Columbine murders. It does seem that plenty people are turning out to be to be very just about 'desensitized' to the quantity of violent deaths we hear approximately & see. a lot of those crimes are committed with the help of emotionally disturbed and or psychotic people (eg Waco, Texas bomber, the guy in Washington who shot people from a truck, the Tasmanian shootings, and so on). What what makes the however important, is the certainty that there have been such a lot of pointless and violent deaths perpetrated because of fact that component.

Spyware Issue

i used to do it when i hack somebody..

you are at risk.