Why won't my Hotmail Messenger (msn) remember me when I press "Remember Me"?

Okay...so recently I've noticed my messenger has been acting weird, (for about a month or so) and whenever I hope the Windows Live Messenger little box thing, type in username, password..etc. and then I've had to keep pressing "Remember Me" because I want it to just remember my username. But when... show more Okay...so recently I've noticed my messenger has been acting weird, (for about a month or so) and whenever I hope the Windows Live Messenger little box thing, type in username, password..etc. and then I've had to keep pressing "Remember Me" because I want it to just remember my username. But when I sign out, it forgets me. And I have no clue why it is doing that. I never had a problem with it before now.
So it'd be great if you helped.
If you didn't understand the problem fully..I'll write it again, this time shorter and briefer.

My Hotmail Messenger will not remember me after I sign out of it. I'll press "Remember Me" for JUST MY PASSWORD. do my business. (haha) on the computer, then when I press sign out, it doesn't remember me at all! And I keep having to type in my username and password a few times a day....( I sign in and out a bit)

PLEASE HELP ME!!!