Would a cow attempt to eat meat if hungry enough?

Pigs, I've read and have been told, will turn to cannibalism. Not that cows are very similar to pigs and not that I've planned to try experimenting, but, I've just been wondering if anyone happens to have some insight on the question... Let's say this hypothetical cow hasn't eaten for quite a... show more Pigs, I've read and have been told, will turn to cannibalism. Not that cows are very similar to pigs and not that I've planned to try experimenting, but, I've just been wondering if anyone happens to have some insight on the question... Let's say this hypothetical cow hasn't eaten for quite a while and somehow is unable to get a hold of any lovely chow and a random Mr. Someone jogs along and holds up an easily edible hunk of some sort of raw meat to this gal. (beef, pork, chicken, alligator, koala, whatever tickles your fancy) -I guess there'd be some casual curious sniffing before deciding to eat it-? -but is there a high possibility that this bovine would open her mouth wide, wrap her tongue around it, and try to munch on it like any other bite or would she reject and ignore... Or some other approach?

Thanks.
11 answers 11