i'm writting about technology and how it affects kids what can the first sentence be? :?

i think that technology has affected kids in a bad way due to a large gap in our knowledge. we prefer going on myspace,facebook, etc. than reading a book

Favorite Answer

The information age: bane or boon?

The generation 2000 prefers instant gratification. As youth today have grown up with technology, expectations are higher, and as technology advances, they get more unrealistic.

Be sure to mention sparknotes.com, on which you can actually look at all of the important details of a book (so that you can appear well-read), but spend less than 10 minutes doing so.

I would write "Since technology has crept into our society, children like myself have become increasingly unable to create simple and coherent sentences without the aid of a spelling or grammar checker to hold our hands along the way."

Some of the questions on here for example are atrocious!

• Liz

How 'bout:

I was able to ask this question to a group of millions, and I didn;t have to pay for television time!

"I'm writing about technology and how it affects kids what can the first sentence be? "

It's three days after christmas. The 450 bucks' worth of new video games have been duly conquered and promptly abandoned for the newest Jonas Bros. concert.

Technology has contributed to the growth and development of today's youth in a negative way.

Source(s): oooh my own brainnn
  • JA

technology has been an important role in our lives as it has definitely improved our lifestyle. there are many advantages in technology as it develops over the years. although we see many interests in these new technologies, there are certain aspects that may be a disadvantage...

sorry i kinda rushed the ending.

Biily is in 2nd grade and class has just started. The teachers first instructions are. "Ok class everyone take out their calculators"

• David

why children don't play outside anymore or know how to make friends unless on a computer

using a quote or a scenario are always good ways. dramatic and attention grabbing