i'm writting about technology and how it affects kids what can the first sentence be? :?

i think that technology has affected kids in a bad way due to a large gap in our knowledge. we prefer going on myspace,facebook, etc. than reading a book

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The information age: bane or boon?

• 1 decade ago

The generation 2000 prefers instant gratification. As youth today have grown up with technology, expectations are higher, and as technology advances, they get more unrealistic.

Be sure to mention sparknotes.com, on which you can actually look at all of the important details of a book (so that you can appear well-read), but spend less than 10 minutes doing so.

• 1 decade ago

I would write "Since technology has crept into our society, children like myself have become increasingly unable to create simple and coherent sentences without the aid of a spelling or grammar checker to hold our hands along the way."

Some of the questions on here for example are atrocious!

• Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

How 'bout:

I was able to ask this question to a group of millions, and I didn;t have to pay for television time!

"I'm writing about technology and how it affects kids what can the first sentence be? "

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It's three days after christmas. The 450 bucks' worth of new video games have been duly conquered and promptly abandoned for the newest Jonas Bros. concert.

• 1 decade ago

Technology has contributed to the growth and development of today's youth in a negative way.

Source(s): oooh my own brainnn
  • JA
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

technology has been an important role in our lives as it has definitely improved our lifestyle. there are many advantages in technology as it develops over the years. although we see many interests in these new technologies, there are certain aspects that may be a disadvantage...

sorry i kinda rushed the ending.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Biily is in 2nd grade and class has just started. The teachers first instructions are. "Ok class everyone take out their calculators"

• David
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

why children don't play outside anymore or know how to make friends unless on a computer

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

using a quote or a scenario are always good ways. dramatic and attention grabbing

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.