Mrs Jonas asked in TravelFranceParis · 1 decade ago

Where can I find cheap day trips to Disneyland Resort Paris?

I am thinking about going to Disney for 15 birthday but I cant find any deals cheap enough for 5 of us can someone help by telling me any websites or any other type of Information.Thanks for your help.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

One thing about Disneyland Paris is that they dont sell the U.S. one night stays at there Disney Hotels, although you could get a hotel for one night at the many outside hotels that offer a free shuttle to Disneyland Paris. If you live in the UK then none of this is a issue. You say Day trip so I assume you mean one day at the Park/Parks but I will tell you some of the Deals going on right now on Packages.

Book by 31 January and save an extra 20% off your package. Extra 20% offer must be booked by 31st January 2009 for arrivals from 4th January-2nd April 2009 and is on all room types (excluding Suites, Castle Club, Empire State and family rooms) in any of Disney Hotel. Discount applies to room and park tickets package only. Not applicable on transport or any other additional options i.e. Character Breakfasts. Combinable with Kids Under 12 Stay, Play & FREE only. Subject to availability and standard Disneyland Paris terms and conditions apply.

For stays 4 January - 2 April 2009, kids under 12 years old will be offered FREE hotel accommodation with breakfast (in all hotels featured on disneylandparis.com) and FREE entrance to both Disney parks. Requires at least one paying adult per room booked. Proof of age(s) will be required at check-in. Children under 12 at time of stay.

Get One Day and One Night FREE!

On selected dates through 8 November 2009, get an extra day in the parks and an extra night of hotel accommodation with breakfast, when you purchase a holiday package.

This offer is valid for all room types (excluding Family rooms at Disney's Newport Bay Club, Empire State Club rooms at Disney's Hotel New York, Castle Club and Suites).

This offer can be combined with Kids under 12 Stay, Play and Travel FREE and Kids Under 7 Stay and Play FREE offer when dates coincide.

See www.disneylandparis.com for full details.

For tickets only

Disney Store - If you are in Paris before you go to Disneyland Resort Paris, check on the ticket prices at the Disney Store on the Champs-Elysées. They frequently offer special deals.

Online Advance Purchase - You can pre-order tickets at a discount. This offer is available only in advance through the Disneyland Resort Paris web site. The cheapest online special offers are for dated tickets, meaning the ticket will be valid only for a specific date you choose in advance

On that site right now you get 15% off 1day/ 2parks ticket which is $48.00 U.S. valid 08/11/08-03/04/2009 and $54.00 U.S. valid 04/04/2009-09/11/2009

They also have a Party ticket which is 4-Day period Hopper ticket for the price of 3 for $124.00 U.S.

Here is the website http://offers.disneylandparis.co.uk/tickets/index....

Hope this is what you were looking for enjoy ! ~Jena

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.