AIM: bbanync@aol.com

Yahoo: bbanync@yahoo.com

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Eric M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You think you can hit me up for a Best Answer here? Come on, I will duel you if you want.

I got that Samurai Deck a lot better, and I haven't play my Spellcasters much either.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ill duel u but u won't win very easy

deathgod16@yahoo.com

i have a dragon deck 42 cards total to r fusion

• 4 years ago

eliminate some sacrifice monsters take my beat down deck into attention MONSTERS psychic snail gemini elf jinzo kuriboh experienced dark magician goblin attack stress d.d. warrior lady bazoo the soul eater guy-eater trojan horse 2x horus the black flame dragon lv6 penguin soldier archfiend soldier cyber jar mystic swordsman lv2 mystic swordsman lv4 magician of religion goblin elite attack stress witch of the black wooded area indomitable fighter lei lei TRAPS threatening roar waboku shadow spell mirror wall call of the haunted capture hollow negate attack magic jamer magic cylinder torrential tribute mirror stress weigh down card virus SPELLS monster reborn mystical area hurricane substitute of heart nobleman of crossout grasp scouse borrow heavy typhoon swords of exposing mild fissure dark hollow creature substitute pot of greed

• 1 decade ago

darkness_edward@yahoo.com

Add me to your contacts and to messenger and we'll duel.

Source(s): 7 Years of Experience Regular Hobby League Player
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i can duel if you i.m. me on my profile wail i'm on

Source(s): gatch'a
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.