Two part question: whats the name of the song on the adidas commercial and the movie i think i love my wife?

ok the first song was featured on the latest adidas commercial with their sponsered artists, missy, redman etc. it was a house party scene And the second was the theme almost for the serious moment in the movie "i think i love my wife" with chris rock "I wont go get tired of you, i wont go get... show more ok the first song was featured on the latest adidas commercial with their sponsered artists, missy, redman etc. it was a house party scene

And the second was the theme almost for the serious moment in the movie "i think i love my wife" with chris rock
"I wont go get tired of you, i wont go get tired of you, i wont go get tiiired".. lol please help. They are dying to be on my playlist
1 answer 1