Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 1 decade ago

Will Nailpolish remover ruin my Makeup brushes?

Acetone-free.

Best Answer

I would have to say probably yes. And I dont think it would be too good for your skin using those brushes after the fact.

What I would do is take some toilet paper and wipe it off the best you can. Too much water can actually ruin the brush and you might have to get a new one sooner. But every once and a while if you want to you can gently wash them so that if there is other makeup on the brush it will rinse off and so there will not be as much on there anymore. I hope this helps! : )

dont use it to clean your brushes.

It might irritate your eyes or damage your brushes and cause the bristles to fall out.

Use baby shampoo, like Johnsons. Or a gentle hand soap, like Softsoap Milk & Honey.

Lay them flat on a towel to dry.

Why are you using nail polish remover on your brushes? You can wash them using the shampoo you wash your hair with, although it's not going to sanitize them, it will get them clean.

Use baby shampoo for your brushes.

um...im not to sure but if i had to answer i would sa yes and besides there not the right kind of brushes anyways.

i guess u heard it all but again. bad idea. use shampoo. and once in a way u can even condition them

yes my friend tried it

not a very good idea

don't try it

uh yah but not as bad as it would ruin your face =\