Have you ever been left baffled wondering what you said wrong?

You know you ask a simple question then give a reason and the other person snaps as though you've just had a go at them and they leave. Youre stood there thinking " what did I say?????!!!!!"

Best Answer

Sometimes you either hit an unknown trigger (i.e. reminding someone of a horrid incident in their past) or it's just a really dumb misunderstanding. My most recent such misunderstanding was with the grocery manager who got very unpleasant with me one day, and it took me a while to figure out he misheard me and thought I'd addressed him by the wrong name.

Ya I was talking to my friend, I have no idea what I said but she snapped and threw a drink in my face. This was like a month ago, I still have no idea what I said.

• ja77

At times I wonder if people(including friends & associates) simply wait to strike out and take their anger and frustration out on the most mundane and irrelevant issues. Good point.

Have a nice day!

i was seeing a girl for about a month a few years ago and i really liked her, then out of the blue she wouldnt speak to me for about 2 weeks until she said to me, "ive heard what you've said about me!"

But she wouldn't tell me what i'd said or who said something to her.

Still to this day confuses me

• OMG! That happened to me today. And I think about all the scenarios of which they might be offended, but can't think of a reason. Then it dawns on you later....they're just stupid.

I cant Remember it happening to me But it must of happened in some stage of my life

lot of time. got in the midst of people put my heads down. at that time some thing was wrong with me

Source(s): a

dear lisa

i think most of us must have gone through this situation.that is why it is said mind ur words before saying.just chill

it happens when u say wt is right and they dnt wnt to listen that....that is when they leave u baffled that wt wrong did u say

lol it happens.

usually there are signs that come before that.

but we're to caught up to see them at the time.