英翻中 這段話是什麼意思!!?.... 3

The eye was wide open! I grew angry as I looked at it. I could see it perfectly that dull gray eye with an ugly film over it chilled my hones.

Then I heard it, a low, dull, quick sound. It was like the sound a watch makes when it’s wrapped in cotton. It was the beating of the old man’s heart. It made my anger grow, but even then I kept still. I hardly breathed at all. I kept the ray of light shining on his eye. The beating of his heart grew quicker and quicker, and louder and louder.

In the dead hour of the night, in the awful silence of that old house, that noise terrified me. Yet for a few minutes longer, I stood still.

The beating grew louder, louder! Then a new fear grabbed me. The sound was so loud that a neighbor might hear it!

With a loud yell, I turned the lantern up and leaped into the room. He screamed once, only once, before I dragged him to the floor and lay the heavy mattress over him.

I smiled. The deed was almost done. For many minutes his heart beat on with a muffled sound.

Rating
  • 飄飄
    Favorite Answer

眼睛是廣泛開闊的!我漸漸變憤怒的由於我看它。我完美可以看有在它期間的一部醜陋的電影的單調灰色眼睛使我的磨刀石變冷。

然後我聽到它,一個低,單調,快速聲音。在它包進了時,像一隻錶做出的聲音棉花。是老翁的心的毆打。使得我的憤怒成長,但是即使在此情況下我還繼續。我不呼吸完全。我使光的射線充滿陽光在他的眼睛上。他的心的毆打越來越快速成長,更吵鬧和更吵鬧。

在那棟老房子的糟透的沉默中,在晚上的死小時,噪音受驚我。還有數分鐘長,我還站立。

毆打更響亮地成長,更吵鬧!然後新害怕抓住我。聲音是很吵鬧,以至一名鄰居可能聽到它!

以一聲吵鬧的叫聲,我轉燈籠上升和到房間中躍升。他曾經尖聲叫,只是曾經,以前我拖他到樓層和躺在他上的重的床墊。

我微笑。行為幾乎完成。持續很多分鐘他的心跳上以一個被壓抑的聲音。