Would it be gay to completely copy the boondock saints tattoos?

me and my brother are really close and have been wanting to get matching tattoos for a long time now but we both are in love with the movie the boondock saints and say we are them and how we are that close so we want to get the veritas aequitas tattoos somewhere i want to get them like in the movie on our hands... show more me and my brother are really close and have been wanting to get matching tattoos for a long time now but we both are in love with the movie the boondock saints and say we are them and how we are that close so we want to get the veritas aequitas tattoos somewhere

i want to get them like in the movie on our hands but he doesnt think we should do that he likes the idea on out ribs but i dont like that my other choice was maybe our forearms but back to the original question..

would it be wrong or gay to get them on our hands like in the movie?

pic of the tattoos
http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~ericgriffin/BDS/hands.jpg