How will I know if the one dollar ptc a scam? or any websites offering money for clicking ads?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Most PTC websites are scams. If they offer more than 1 cent per click, most likely they are scams. Also most don't offer paypal.

However, Neobux (http://www.neobux.com/?rh=53696E74616B75) offers payment via AlertPay and Paypal.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never heard of one dollar ptc. However the only advice I can give you is this.

If you want to have valuable information in order to know who to do business with, google Internet marketing scams. There you will get information from people who have been in the business. Also check with BBB, they can tell you if this company is legit, how long they have been running.

Making money online is hard, especially when we are all new and know little. But it's not impossible.

Take time to do research, learn from people who will give free advice, it's out there, and don't buy a service or a site that gives little information.

Also visit amazon. You can buy some good Internet marketing books at a good price by some of the best authors. You'll learn the basics, find out who's a liar and how to survive in this jungle. But remember, the more you learn, the more you keep researching and learn more.

• keegan
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

One Dollar Ptc

• Hirsch
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

dollar ptc scam websites offering money clicking ads

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Reena
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

When you have to pay a fee and when you are asked to redeem your earnings for merchandise you don't need or want.

Usually they get you all excited and about 5 surveys into it your answers are no longer good enough and the survey you submitted is rejected.

In other words.... it is a scam...

• 1 decade ago

Pretty much anything involving the internet and money sent to random people (no offense, but they don't care who you are) is either a matrix scheme or a false promise. Don't reveal any personal information, ie SSN, address, name, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

They are all pretty much Scams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.