Concert Laughs & between song banter ?

2-part question: Sometimes when bands chat to the audience between songs, it can charming or funny anecdotes about the history of the band or the songs. Can you think of shows when you've experienced this? Who was it & what'd they say? & also, have you ever gone to a show & you'd spot a... show more 2-part question:

Sometimes when bands chat to the audience between songs, it can charming or funny anecdotes about the history of the band or the songs.

Can you think of shows when you've experienced this?

Who was it & what'd they say?

& also, have you ever gone to a show & you'd spot a concert-goer (or a few) who was more entertaining than the band?

I went to my 1st 50s doo wop show last night & there was this guy who looked a LOT like Bo Diddley. The black hat, black leather pants..everything but the rectangular guitar! He was a character.

Bo- my fellow concert goer :)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...
Update: Magic- I was *supposed* to see that line-up this past Aug., but my buddy screwed up getting tix. You Lucky devil! :)

Huevo! Good seeing you too, man. I swear, you see & know some interesting sounding bands. I want *your* music collection, dammit.