Where do you see miracles in your life?

Where do you see miracles in your life?

In your family?

in your friends?

• Favorite Answer

Miracle

MIR'ACLE, n. [L. miraculum, from miror, to wonder.]

In theology, an event or effect contrary to the established constitution and course of things, or a deviation from the known laws of nature; a supernatural event. Miracles can be wrought only by Almighty power, as when Christ healed lepers, saying, "I will, be thou clean," or calmed the tempest, "Peace, be still."

I've seen miracles in several places: the Emergency Room was where my daughter was healed by laying on of hands in Jesus' Name.

My home was where the Lord healed me of a broken rib; broken tail bone; skin cancer; delivered me from addiction; saved me and made me a new creature.

Church was where He's healed my friends of a variety of ailments -- some minor, some major.

God isn't limited by anything or any place. He is only limited by our unbelief.

Mat 13:58 -- And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Source(s): http://www.e-sword.net/ Webster's 1828 Dictionary