Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

X SuRvEy x – Are you paying attention? ?

POLL: Evil or Good

• ...
    Favorite Answer

I pay attention when you ask qs.

I pay attention when you thumbs up my answer or not.

I pay attention to your words.

I pay attention to.... was that the Ice Cream Truck just passed by??

ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil

• Evil Cupcakes

It depends on one's perspective. There are colloquial expressions relating to the matter: i.e. What's good for the goose is good for the gander or one man's meat is another man's poison or even what is trash to one may be a treasure to another. All in all I try to see good in everyone and everything and by this perspective I would say that I'm good. I do however have a mischievous nature at times. I may be from another planet, but being amongst Earthlings for so long I've come to be very much like them.

Why Is The Person YOU Love So SPECIAL? because he is MINE! 2. What three things attracted you to him/her?his mind, his willingness to give to others, and he is funny! 3. Would you spend the rest of your life with that person? for sure!!! 4. How long have you know him/her? 4 1/2 years 5. how did you meet? at a liquor store 6. Could you imagine life without them? no way!!! 7. Have you gone though any major thing with him/her? many major things but most of them were my fault and he still loves me...thats probably why i love him so much!

Attention good.

I thought it was good to be evil.

• papaw

Too broke to even pay attention. I guess that is good?

• Depends.

good with a hint of evil

Chaotic Good ;)

too broke to pay attention, but unbroken.