I am trying to find out what the cover/border piece is on a fireplace?

We would really like to replace the cover thing that is on a fireplace but don't really know what it is called or where to find one. This piece is usually brass and looks really cheap. Most fire places have them. Can anyone help me out?

1 Answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.