I am assuming you meant empacho, which seems to mean indigestion -- the literal meaning is some form of blockage - which, when it refers to your body's system, could mean constipation or indigestion (references 1 & 2) . There is an elaborate explanation of symptoms and treatments in (reference-2).
If you don't know spanish, the English translation of the discussion from reference-2 is as follows:
When a person has a empacho presents symptoms that can be cumbersome and stomach pain, dry tongue, lack of desire to eat, constipation or diarrhea, vomiting, stomach acidity, gases in the abdomen, abdominal distention, fatigue, weakness, headache and sore legs.
In more severe cases can cause a biliary colic, which is manifested by pain in the right upper quadrant of the abdomen (stomach and liver of the mouth), usually radiated to the back. This pain can last for about 2-4 hours and then disappear completely. It is produced by the contraction of the gallbladder, trying to expel the bile, when a calculation is located in the neck of the bladder to prevent the exit of the bile. Other symptoms may include chills, fever, jaundice (yellowing of skin and mucous membranes), which usually occur as complications of cholelithiasis.
The most common causes are eating fatty foods, fried foods, meats, without a normal pace, too fast or too slow, drinking coffee and smoking, alcohol, sleep late, stress, anxiety, are taking antibiotics or painkillers, etc ... Eating in motion, making the television, reading the newspaper or music at high volume can also cause the problem.
1. Avoid fatty foods with spices, fried foods, beverages gaseadas, caffeine and alcohol.
2. Foods that produce acid, in addition to the above, chocolate, onions and tomato.
3. Avoid large quantities of food.
4. Try to chew food slowly and completely.
5. You should avoid all activities that enhance favor swallowing air, such as smoking, chewing gum, fast food or soft drinks.
6. You should not lie 2 hours before or after eating dinner.
7. Control your stress.
8. Get the precise times.
1. Household measures:
1A. Lemon juice in warm water, three times a day.
1B. Soda water several times a day.
1C.. Seeds of anise or manzanilla.
3. Blockers acidity.
5. Favoring intestinal motility.