The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins???would u help me PLZ =)?

umm i wanted 2 know if its amazing...ive read twilight,harry potter,keys to the kingdom series by garth nix,everything by darren shan....

could u tell me if i will like the hunger games...thanks?

Favorite Answer

It's a fantastic book, especially if you like twilight. Truely, I couldn't put it down. Read it, you will not be dissapointed. There's suspense, drama, love, romance, action, it's amazing in so many ways, and not predictable at all. Even Stephanie Meyer recommended it on her website. I think it's better then twilight (not to offend anyone.) Really, I can't say enough good things, it's great. Here's a blurb on the story, describing it breifly:

COULD YOU SURVIVE ON YOUR OWN, IN THE WILD, WITH EVERYONE FIGHTING AGAINST YOU?

Twenty- four are forced to enter. Only the winner survives.

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. Each year, the districts are forced by the Capitol to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the Hunger Games, a brutal and terrifying fight to the death – televised for all of Panem to see.

Survival is second nature for sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who struggles to feed her mother and younger sister by secretly hunting and gathering beyond the fences of District 12. When Katniss steps in to take the place of her sister in the Hunger Games, she knows it may be her death sentence. If she is to survive, she must weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

I've read many excellent books, but Hunger Games was perfect. The use of setting, plot, and internal and external conflicts creates a superb book!

• soup!

It is amazing. It's very suspenseful and twisted. I loved it.