Katy Perry tickets (Portland Oregon)?

I really really wanna go to the Katy Perry concert tomorrow night (I'm in Portland Oregon). Z100 said they have tickets available but I'm on the website and this is all that shows up!

http://z100portland.zipscene.com/events/view/78962...

if I click to go to ticketmaster it says it's sold out which I know it is. I'd like to get the Z100 tickets, please help.

Favorite Answer

Your best bet is going to be go to www.portland.craigslist.org there are a bunch of katy perry tickets available (I just checked). I know that today is the concert, so I really think this is your best chance at getting to go! I'm going, maybe I'll see you there!

Source(s): My brain :)
  • Linda

i have been to barrowlands a number of times without a ticket and i have never failed to get a ticket outside. there's always someone who cant make for any number of reasons. however i am very out going . If you want to see you katy you will need to put some work in at trying outside the barras for a ticket. the touts will be working a their usual patch directly in front of the front doors. your first port of call should be the front door and ask if any tickets will be on the door at opening as sometimes promoters and artist keep some tickets back to beat the touts. . failing this I would stand further down the gallowgate towards the big car park 200 yards down on the right from barrowlands this spot will cover people parking and walking from the city to the barrowlands. all you need to do is ask EVERYBODY " have you got a spare ticket" dont forget to shout across the street to people heading to barrowlands. and if any one has one you will get first shout at buying it. also find out the face value of the ticket and keep this amount handy. remember people will rather sell to fans before touts so use this to your advantage. if you have time tomorrow afternoon about 2-3 pm go to the barrowlands and wait for katy to go into the barrowlands for the soundcheck and ask her if she can place you on the guestlist and you will get in free. good luck and enjoy the show.

I LIVE IN PORTLANS OREGON TOOO!!!

yeah the concerts sold out, the only way you could win them is by listening to the station and texting in when they tell you to.

Yeah it totally sucks, I really wanted to go too :(

YO ALL HATERS! KATY PERRY ROCKED AND "POP" IS SOOOOOOOO IN! THE CURE/SIOUXSIE/U2 ALL JUMPED THE POP WAGON....DAVID BOWIE, CHER, MADONNA, MARIAH BRITNEY, CHRISTINA A, ETC.......

PORTLAND IS TRENDY/FUNKY ALL MUSIC! PORTLAND IS "NOT" SOME GRUNGE AREA....SORRY TO BURST YOUR ANGRY "INDIE" BUBBLES! BLONDIE IS POP TOO!

PEACE, LOVE, AND GOD'S BLESSINGS,

TODD AND JOEY BENNETT-DALLMAN

WWW.MATTHEWSHEPARD.ORG (SAD/TRUE STORY OF MURDERED/DECEASED GAY YOUTH 1998 WYOMING! PLEASE SUPPORT GAY RIGHTS AND ALL RIGHTS! GO OBAMA GO:) HE ROCKS! LEGAL GAY MARRIAGE FOR THE COUNTRY/WORLD! KATY PERRY IS EVERY GAY'S MAN DREAM GIRL! MADONNA'S PRINCESS CHILD!

WWW.MADONNALICIOUS.COM

WWW.THESECRET.TV

WWW.KABBALAH.COM

WWW.KATYPERRY.COM

I would stay stubhub.com but since you only have one day i dont think you could get the tickets in time.

sorry =/

• Jackie

Hello, fellow Oregonian! The probably don't have them anymore.

I thought people in portland were like all indie.....

look in your local dump for tickets

hey orgoniean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i live in southern oregon! yeah, i wanted to go to katy perrys concert too.......