How to gain muscle??

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
how to gain muscle in top and bottom fore arm? all i have is a 15 pound dumb bell? im 16 about 5'8 140 and if you have another tips you want to tell me that would be great.
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
  • Pete answered 5 years ago
you need to buy more weight is the first thing you should think about. one 15 pound weight will not really be enough for anything. here is a video though for a great forearm exercise you could try with that one dumb bell though. whe you buy more weight, you should get a curl bar. there is a ton of things you can do with it. best of luck my friend!

Source:

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Thanks I just did and i could bearly make a fist. appreciate it
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • kodic10@ymail.com answered 5 years ago
    work out and eat protien
    • 3
    • Comment
  • II PAR4NOID II answered 5 years ago
    Use this workout http://www.teenbodybuilding.com/derek22.htm
    You will need plenty of calories so i recommend you clean bulk meaning eat lots of healthy foods including lots of meat and carbohydrates. Avoid junk foods and make sure you get plenty of sleep per night.
    However, i recommend joining a gym as there is much more equipment which is available to you.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Melody answered 5 years ago
    Another good way to gain muscle (muscle in general) is to swim. I used to be a shrimp, this is coming from a generally exercise-a-phobic teenage girl, but swimming is a fun, easy way to get exercise. I mean swim like butterfly, backstroke, freestyle, breastroke, although doggy paddle is just as good as the others.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock