Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Favorite film directed by Robert Zemeckis?

Favorite Answer

My favorites will probably always be the Back to the Future movies.

Honorable Mention going to Romancing the Stone

and I do enjoy Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Used Cars hands down.

I liked Who Framed Roger Rabbit,Forrest Gump and The Back To The Future Franchise

I did not like Castaway- That movie had way too many "convenient coincidences" to make the movie watchable for me.Plus the ending scene was too much of a cliche

I haven't seen enough of his films, but I've seen I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Forrest Gump, Cast Away, and The Polar Express and out of those I liked I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Forrest Gump, and Cast Away the best. Roger Rabbit was good too, but weird.

We got 2 of the same....Cool. The Departed Mystic River TaeGukGi: The Brotherhood of War Good Will Hunting The Godfather 2 Other Favorites: No Country for Old Men The Godfather 12 Angry Men Se7en Inception The Artist Magnolia Goodfellas

• It's a four way tie: The Polar Express, Forest Gump, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Cast Away.

Very difficult to pick just one.

Forrest Gump

take care

dave

Either Back To The Future or What Lies Beneath. Both are brilliant films. Very well done.

A tie--Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Death Becomes Her

Forrest Gump, no doubt

it's impossible for me not to pick forrest gump, although i am a fan of all of the back to the future movies, as well as cast away