Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Favorite film directed by Robert Zemeckis?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My favorites will probably always be the Back to the Future movies.

Honorable Mention going to Romancing the Stone

and I do enjoy Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Used Cars hands down.

I liked Who Framed Roger Rabbit,Forrest Gump and The Back To The Future Franchise

I did not like Castaway- That movie had way too many "convenient coincidences" to make the movie watchable for me.Plus the ending scene was too much of a cliche

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I haven't seen enough of his films, but I've seen I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Forrest Gump, Cast Away, and The Polar Express and out of those I liked I Wanna Hold Your Hand, Forrest Gump, and Cast Away the best. Roger Rabbit was good too, but weird.

• 5 years ago

We got 2 of the same....Cool. The Departed Mystic River TaeGukGi: The Brotherhood of War Good Will Hunting The Godfather 2 Other Favorites: No Country for Old Men The Godfather 12 Angry Men Se7en Inception The Artist Magnolia Goodfellas

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • It's a four way tie: The Polar Express, Forest Gump, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Cast Away.

Very difficult to pick just one.

• 1 decade ago

Forrest Gump

take care

dave

• 1 decade ago

Either Back To The Future or What Lies Beneath. Both are brilliant films. Very well done.

• 1 decade ago

A tie--Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Death Becomes Her

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Forrest Gump, no doubt

• 1 decade ago

it's impossible for me not to pick forrest gump, although i am a fan of all of the back to the future movies, as well as cast away

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.